Here is the references for troll feet I promised. I had to ask my friend at Zerconcepts if it was okay to post some pictures they sent me as wips or sketches. I wanted to double check to see if they were alright with me posting these.
What I love about these versions of troll feet is it really makes them a little more animal and less ‘elves with tusks’. When I use it for Da’ae, it gives him this power sense fleetingness… like he is ready to run your ass down if you try to flee. It adds something to make them less human. And holy shit is it easier to draw wittle raptor feet as opposed to human feet with two toes; at least, thinking them as raptor feet makes it easier to stylize.
Again, the art was created by and belongs to not I, but someone I have the pleasure of playing Wow with and working with. Go check out Zerconcept’s tumblr, or their Deviantart. Hell, even poke in at their Etsy store! :D
Ah Jason, he is a total legend. Yes, our first ever meeting in the lobby of a Belfast hotel did start by him rugby tackling me to the floor yelling “WIFEY!!”
- Emilia Clarke
WHAT’S UP INTERNET
If you’re a gamer, you probably noticed all the new stuff being announces at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles. I’m super excited, especially about all the announcements from Sony and Nintendo.
Lots of people are excited for different consoles and their respective games, LIKE THE 3DS. So here’s your chance to win one! The winner will receive a red 3DS XL system (like new, used only a few times) with its original box, charger, manuals, and AR cards. Plus, the two latest killer apps for the 3DS, Fire Emblem: Awakening and Animal Crossing: New Leaf!
- Sadly, the 3DS is region-locked, so I am only shipping to the United States.
- Reblogs count, Likes do not. Reblog as much as you like, but try not to spam 50 reblogs in a row.
- If you make a fake, empty, giveaway blog or something like that to spam reblogs then all your entries will be invalid.
- I will need the winner’s address for shipping purposes, so you have to be comfortable with sharing this information.
The giveaway will end on Friday, June 21st and the winner will be announced on that day! Good luck!
3. He’s always there for me, he puts up with my crap, he makes me laugh, I can tell him anything and everything. He’s also my husband so that’s a plus, ahaha. He’s the best. ♥
6. Ever since I was 13 or so, I’ve loooooved Dream Theater. I have every single one of their albums except their newest (Cos I’m broke. xD) I don’t listen to them as much as I used to, but they’re still my favorite.
17. I am allergic to band-aids! The adhesive makes my skin red and swell up, even the ones for sensitive skin irritate me. Luckily I don’t need to use em much ._.
1. The meaning behind my URL
2. A picture of me
3. Why I love my bestfriend
4. Last time I cried and why
5. Piercings I have
6. Favorite Band
7. Biggest turn off(s)
8. Top 5 (insert subject)
9. Tattoos I want
10. Biggest turn on(s)
12. Ideas of a perfect date
13. Life goal(s)
14. Piercings I want
15. Relationship status
16. Favorite movie
17. A fact about my life
19. Middle name
20. Anything you want to ask
I’m going to Disneyland at the end of the month and I thought I’d give Peter a letter with all the people that appreciate what he’s done for the children he meets every day. Reblog this and I’ll put your url in the letter. I don’t care how many notes this gets I will put everyone who likes or reblogs this in the letter. Show Pete we care about him!